Bowling for Angels has been postponed in an abundance of caution for your wellbeing due to COVID-19 concerns. There is a lot of touching in bowling alleys. We will reschedule for a future date and will let you know the second we do. The good news is that it gives you and your teams more time to fundraise. Why this matters now: Project Angel Food is on the frontline of the COVID-19 epidemic as our clients are among the most vulnerable populations. To find out more about our efforts in providing extra meals and shelf-stable foods please click here. Should you have any immediate questions regarding Bowling for Angels please contact Brent Webster (323) 845-1800, ext. 245, or email@example.com.
BUILD YOUR BOWLING FOR ANGELS TEAM NOW
Project Angel Food’s 25th Annual Bowling for Angels event is on Sunday, March 15 from 1-4pm at Pinz in Studio City. We’re counting on you to recruit 30 teams, in honor of Project Angel Food’s 30th Anniversary, and beat last year’s goal of $75,000. Invite your friends, family and co-workers to SPARE some time, some change, and join us as for an afternoon of bowling, raffle prize winning, and FUN-raising.
- TEAM OF ONE – Register as an individual and we’ll find a spot for you on an existing team or match you with other folks registering solo.
- TEAM OF MANY – Build a team of FIVE or more people to participate in our fundraising competition. The three top-earning teams will receive shout-outs and special prizes.
- VIRTUAL TEAM – Register as a virtual bowler if you can’t make it on March 15, but want to help feed more men, women, and children impacted by serious illness in Los Angeles County.
- CORPORATE TEAM – Sponsor Bowling for Angels for $7,500, $5,000, $3,000, $1,500, or $1,000 and your employees will receive 12 to 4 complimentary bowling registrations AND the opportunity to build company culture and community. Click on the link to connect with me about the benefits of event sponsorship.
- SPONSOR A VOLUNTEER BOWLER OR TEAM OF BOWLERS – Help our volunteers who do so much for us to bowl for free. Make your donations here.
HOW DO BOWLING FOR ANGELS TEAM MEMBERS HELP PROJECT ANGEL FOOD?
- PEER-TO-PEER FUNDRAISING – Each team member is asked raise $500 or more by encouraging friends, family, and coworkers to donate to Project Angel Food. Every $500 equals 100 life-saving meals.
- AWARENESS AND VISIBILITY – Your voice is a powerful tool and when you use it to tell people what we do and how they can help us do it, you bring comfort and hope to those in your community who are hungry and struggling to get and stay healthy.
Hosted by the LEGENDARY Roxy Wood !
Together, we can put hunger where it belongs…in the gutter!